Virtual Services Now Available
I am taking great caution to protect you and your loved ones during the Coronavirus pandemic. I am continuing to work remotely, and have implemented multiple steps to allow my clients to pursue their housing needs while remaining safe. Whether your needs are more or less urgent, I have you covered.
I am available for virtual meetings, virtual showings as well as virtual open houses!! I can still do live showings with precautions once all virtual options have been exhausted. I have been using electronic signatures, video, FaceTime, Google Hangouts and Zoom video conferencing with clients for years.
Click here to schedule a Virtual Tour of any listings!
- Instead of meeting in person, all buyer and seller consultations will be held online. I use multiple platforms to make it easy for you. If you're an Apple user, you may prefer FaceTime. If Skype or Zoom is more your speed, I've got that covered too. All video platforms will give you the opportunity to see me and get to know me. You will have the opportunity to ask me questions or address any concerns.
- To reduce the number of in-person showings I will try to provide a video tour of homes for sale that you are interested in.
- For sellers: all of my listings include a video walk-thru online.
- For buyers: I work with listing agents to get a video walk-thru for you. If they cannot provide one, if possible, I will go to the property and film one for you. Or we can hop on a FaceTime call while I'm at the property.
In-person home tours
- During in-person home tours, I ask that only two people attend.
- Please leave the kiddos at home. I love kids, but I also know how hard it is for them to keep their hands to themselves. :)
- Please meet me at the property.
- Once we are at the house please do not touch anything, including light switches and doorknobs, countertops, etc.
- I will wear gloves and I will touch these things for you.
- If you are sick, please do not request an in-person showing. Stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or any other cold or flu-like symptom.
- Title companies are only allowing people in their office by appointment only.
- We can arrange for a mobile notary to meet you at your location to sign the closing documents.
- Some title companies and lenders allow for Remote Online Notary (RON) and you can complete the process online.
If you still need to make a move don't panic! I'm here to help you through the process with your health and safety in mind during these uncertain times.
We are so fortunate to live in the greatest city in America. I am forever grateful that I live in such a beautiful place and that I get to spend my days working with the most amazing clients to help them find their dream home!
Click here to setup a FREE Phone or Video Consultation!